Driving course starts with you enrolling in any driving lesson school and taking thorough training under the experts. Once your trainer feels that you are ready for driving on your own, you will have to take some tests, and finally you will have your driving license in hand, if you pass the test.
If you are residing in Illawarra, Sydney, Melbourne, Central Coast or Newcastle then you can take help from the driving experts working for LTrent Driving School. They will offer the best and Safer Drivers Course and can help you obtain the required driver’s license in no time.
Losing the Driver License
Once you obtain your driver’s license, it becomes necessary that you abide by all the traffic rules. If you fail to follow all traffic rules, then there are higher chances of you losing your driver’s license. Sometimes, you might lose your driving license, if you do not pass the tests as conducted by the local driving license offering services, when you try to renew the validity of your driver’s license.
There are many possibilities that can make you lose your driver’s license and are listed below.
- The drunk and drive cases, where the alcohol level in your blood is higher than 0.8%, can make you lose your driver’s license. You can even lose your driver’s license, if you refuse to take a breath test, drug test, blood test, etc., or other such tests that are conducted by the traffic inspectors.
- You will lose your driver’s license, if you speed excessively, when not needed. The normal speeding limit in any lane is about 45 km/hr, and going above this speed limit is considered as the breaking of the traffic rule.
- If you accumulate the demerit points of more than 12, then you will lose your license.
- If you are caught doing graffiti illegally, then you will automatically have to face the charges and might lose your DL in the process.
- If you are in the provisional license stage, then make sure to not accumulate more than 4 demerit points. You will lose your driver’s license, if you do so.
- If you breach the condition of good behaviour as explained in the license, then you can lose your DL.
- Drug driving offence will automatically get your driver’s license cancelled.
- When you fail to pay the outstanding fees, your license will automatically be cancelled by the state court.
Disqualification Demerit Points
If your driving license accumulates more than 12 demerit points within the span of 3 years, then the state court will issue a notice for you to clear the demerit points as early as possible. The disqualification of the driver’s license act will be imposed on you, if you still do not take care of such demerit points.
- If you have 12 to 15 demerit points, then your license will be suspended for 3 months.
- If the demerit points exceed up to 19 points, then the driver’s license will be cancelled for 4 months.
- If your driver’s license has more than 20 demerit points, then you can never drive a car for the next 5 months.
The best way of avoiding such unnecessary disqualification of your driver’s license is by following traffic rules.